The holidays are approaching and a great way to spruce up any holiday event is a fun photo print pennant banner! Super easy to make and you probably have all the supplies without realizing it. Follow below to see the easy instructions on how to achieve this photo banner.
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Print
- 12×12 Construction Paper
- Washi Tape
- Hole Punch
- Ruler (optional)
- Decide on what kinds of paper you’d like to use. The selection at local craft stores like Michael’s or Jo-Ann can have quite a selection of paper choices that are 12×12 and perfect for this project. Feel free to swap this out for fabrics, burlap or leftover scraps of paper you may have.
- For this DIY, the flags are 5″ by 7.5″, but the shape can be anything! Triangles or squares could also work.
- Carefully cut out the 5″ by 7.5″ rectangles on the paper first. You can mark the measurements with a pencil to be more precise.
- Place the print towards the top to help figure out where you want to cut the triangle from the bottom. Again, you can eyeball this or measure it with a ruler to be more precise.
- Tape down the photo with a small pieces of washi tape. You can also adhere it with double-sided tape, use photo corners or even cut a window out on the flag.
- Use the hold punch and punch out to holes on the top and use a long piece of twine to string through the flags.
- Hang and admire!