Get ready for an easy DIY to make with the kiddos! This DIY dreamcatcher can be the perfect accessory to use to hang your Instagram prints on and have it tie in perfectly with your decor. You’ll only need a few supplies and the little ones can help out by tying everything together! Follow along for this easy DIY.
- 2×2 or 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Embroidery Loop
- Yarn (any size, any color)
- Twine (any size, any color)
- Ribbon (any size, any color)
- Take any size embroidery loop you’d like to use. The bigger ones can hold a lot more, but will require more material to cover and decorate.
- Wrap twine (or yarn or ribbon) around the embroidery hoop to cover it up. You can even omit this step if you want the wood to show.
- Next gather up your materials to tie onto the dreamcatcher. This is a great opportunity to use all those leftover yarn, ribbon or twine pieces you have lying around for a rainy day.
- Figure out a good length and cut the pieces out.
- It’s best to lay out the pieces before tying them, so you know what order you’d like for them to be in.
- Once you figure that out, tie it onto the dreamcatcher!
- From here, take clothespins or clips to attach photo prints.
You can fill them up as much or as little as you’d like! Paper feathers were also used in this dreamcatcher from an old gift tag. It’s a great way to recycle past projects and turn them into something new!