Nothing screams fun like confetti, which is why this fun confetti photo display from PostalPix is going to knock your socks off! It’s perfect for any event, customizable in so many ways and a kid-friendly project for any afternoon. We think something on a larger scale with fun colors and shapes will only make this photo wall that much better. Although pretty self-explanatory, just follow below to see how we achieved this in less than half an hour.
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Circle Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Kraft (or any color, really) Paper
- Adhesive Tape (paint safe)
- Gather the types of paper you want for your “confetti.” Simple kraft wrapping paper was used here, but we think bright colors and textures would make this project that much better!
- To save on time, a circle paper is perfect to use to cut out the confetti and the photo prints. Local craft stores or Michael’s and Jo-ann should carry them.
- Not interested in buying anything more? Simply trace a cup or something round and use your trusty scissors.
- Each circle is about 3 7/8″ in diameter. Feel free to make them different sizes and shapes too!
- To adhere, use a paint/wallpaper-safe tape adhesive.
- Make it fun! Place them sporadically and use up the space that you have.