It’s not too late to get those holiday decors up! We’ve got a Christmas tree photo display that is super easy to make and adds a personal touch to your holiday party. (PostalPix photo prints can easily be swapped for all those holiday cards you’ve received in the mail too!)
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- 24″ Wooden Dowels
- Mini Clothespins
- Small Hacksaw or X-acto Knife
- This project will require an adult to cut the wooden dowels, but can easily be switched out for kid-friendly materials! Try pipe cleaners or found twigs for a rustic look.
- For the wooden dowels, purchase 3 24″ ones from your local craft store.
- In advance, cut a 4″ piece, an 8″ piece, a 12″ piece and a 16″ piece (the 8″ and 16″ can be cut from one 24″ dowel and the other two on another.)
- A hacksaw will make this part a lot easier to do, trust us!
- Glue these pieces to your third 24″ wooden dowel to achieve the “tree” look.
- Once dried, glue the mini clothespins on each row, as many as you’d like. Multiple photos can always be hung on each pin.
- Let dry completely and attach your photos.