For weddings or any special occasion, these custom photo cuff links with photo prints will be the perfect gift to give this holiday season.
Making your own cuff links can a cost effective way to get add more of a custom flair to any wedding and it doubles as a great gift to any of the guys in your wedding. With just a few simple supplies, you can make these cuff links in just a few minutes.
- Choose the photo you’d like (the more sentimental, the better!)
- Use the cuff link base to measure the image area, which is 15mm.
- Cut out the circle from your photo print, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Unscrew the top of the blank cuff link (there is protective plastic disc to protect the photo inside each cuff link, so be sure not to lose this part).
- Add your round photo print and screw the top back on.
This project will only take less than 10 minutes to complete and the sentimental factor will be off the charts! It will also run you a fraction of the cost of most cuff links in the department stores as this one cost less than $10.