We recently did a tutorial on Small Bunting Banner with Photo Prints that was perfect for personalizing party decorations. In addition to that, we have a custom pinwheels with Instagram Photo Prints DIY to show you! The supply list is as minimal as the instructions, so you should be able to make a bunch of these in no time.
- 4×4 (or larger) PostalPix Photo Prints (Print your Instagram Photos)
- Mini Brads (any craft store or Amazon)
- Adhesive tape or glue
- Skewer sticks
- Needle (optional)
- Use scissors and cut diagonally into the center of each Instagram photo print. You can measure if you want it precise, but not necessary to be exact.
- Use one of the small brads and pierce it into the very center of the Instagram photo print.
- You can adhere a colorful sheet of paper to the back of the photo print for added color. This step is entirely optional.
- Take one corner and pierce it in the middle with the brad.
- You can use a needle to mark a hole first to make it easier to insert with the brad. This step is optional.
- It’s up to you which side of each corner you use, but if you use the right side, all 4 have to be the right side.
- Once all 4 are pierced with the brad, open up the brad to secure it into place.
- Attach a skewer stick (or any kind) to the back of each pinwheel.
- Decorate anywhere and everywhere!
Using 4×4 Android or iPhone photo prints might be a little difficult to create due to its size, so larger ones are always an option. You can print Instagram photos as large as 8×8!