We’re back with a DIY from Tiffany McClure, who we introduced last week with a collection of Instagram Displays. She blew us all away with her craftiness, especially with this bright, fun PostalPix photo wreath DIY and we are so thrilled she’s allowed us to share it on the blog today. Follow along below to learn how to make your own!
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Round Styrofoam Wreath
- Yarn (any size, any color, any amount)
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Mini Clothespins
- Decorative Flowers (optional)
- Purchase your materials and have everything all set to go. Tiffany purchased everything in this DIY at Michael’s Craft Store.
- Take the yarn and start to cover the styrofoam wreath as many times it will take to cover the entire thing. Note: the bigger yarn you use, the quicker this process will go. Props to Tiffany for using small yarn!
- Apply hot glue gun to the end of the yarn once you’re all done and adhere it to the finished piece.
- Cut a long piece of yarn and glue it to the back of the wreath. Tiffany did hers in a zig-zag shape. Just keep in mind that the PostalPix Instagram prints will be hanging off of this string.
- Add decorative pieces to the wreath to make it your own! Wooden letters, flowers, pins, etc. will all work perfectly.
- Attach the mini clothespins to the yarn piece and hang your PostalPix prints.
- Hang the wreath if you’d like or have it placed against a wall. That’s it!
A huge thank you to the ever-so-talented Tiffany for sharing this DIY with us! We can’t wait to see what other crafts she’s got brewing for the future. Be sure to check out her photography and blog over at www.tiffanymcclure.com.