Our most pinned photo ever still is from @tracie_west when she shared with us the most festive heart photo wall with lights! We thought in celebration of Valentine’s Day just right around the corner, we thought we’d do a quick DIY on how to make your own.
As an added bonus, we’re also offering a Valentine’s Day promotion of 20% off a PostalPix order of $10 or more with the code
VDAY14. (This code has expired.)
- 27 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints
- Heart Collage
- 30″x30″ Cork Board (or your wall)
- Double-sided Tape
- Christmas lights
- Get yourself a space on your wall for this project or a big cork board of some kind. We also recommend a large canvas, a sheet of wood, whatever you can get your hands on as long as it’s big enough.
- You can free-hand your heart shaped photo wall or we’ve made it easier and offer it on our Shopify store for purchase.
- Adhere the collage onto your space using our double-sided tape that comes with.
- Start attaching your prints to the wall with the help of the collage and the double sided tape.
- Once all are attached, remove the collage and voila! Instant heart display.
- Attach the thumbtacks around the photos at each corner of every photo – follow it to surround the heart.
- Starting at the bottom of the heart, start wrapping the Christmas lights around the thumbtacks and work your way around each corner of every photo. We left enough string at the bottom so that it can be plugged in.
Make it as big or as small as you’d like, we think this makes a great light source all year long!
Be sure to take advantage of the PostalPix Valentine’s Day promotion of 20% off a PostalPix order of $10 or more with the code VDAY14 and be sure to snag up the easy-to-use Heart Collage + 27 Prints on sale for $12.99 to use in this DIY. (This promotion/code has expired.)