The holidays are quickly approaching and we thought we’d share this Instagram photo print wreath that will be perfect to display up this season.
This project is super easy to make, fun to make with the little ones and will only take less than hour to complete. You’ll spend more time waiting for the glue to dry than anything! Once complete, you can simply add more photos to it to make it fuller. Another great idea would be to wrap it around with some tinsel or even with some rosemary to make it not only look like a real wreath, but also make your home smell amazing.
- 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints
- 6 Clothespins (any amount)
- Embroidery Hoop (any size)
- Washi Tape
- Start off by decorating some (or all) of your clothespins by adhering one side of it with washi tape. You can see the tutorial here.
- Cut off the excess washi tape.
- Plan out how far apart each clothespin will be.
- Once you’ve got a general idea, add some glue to each spot and adhere the clothespin.
- Wait at least 30 minutes for it to dry fully.
- Add a print (or holiday card) to each clothespin.
- Hang up and enjoy or decorate it some more.
You can really gussy these up by adding color, holiday cards/postcards, ribbon, etc. Little ones make for great ornaments and gifts as well. The possibilities are endless!