A great way to add a personal touch to your gift giving is with a personal hang tag! Learn how to make your own with this Instagram photo prints hang tags DIY. This handy hang tag punch tool is a great one to keep in hand during gifting season and can save you from having to buy tags.
- (At least 4×4 in size) PostalPix prints
- Jumbo tag craft puncher (Michael’s) - makes 1.8125″ x 2.75″ hang tags
- Hole puncher
- Ribbon (baker’s twine was used in this tutorial)
- Use the jumbo tag craft puncher to punch out your own tags using your Android or iPhone photo prints – you can even get 2 tags from 1 4×4 print!
- Use a hole puncher to make a hole for the ribbon or string.
- Tie a ribbon to the hang tag.
- Attach to a gift!
Using plain scissors is also suitable too if you’d like to just cut your own standard hang tags. The tag puncher just makes it a lot easier to get the scalloped hang tag look, which can be difficult to achieve with just scissors. There are so many more shapes and sizes available for punch tools these days too, so the possibilities are endless.
Enjoy and happy gifting!