It’s the end of the year and it’s time to collect those memories! What better way to do this than to collect them all into one beautiful scrapbook? Follow along with this easy DIY to make your very own scrapbook with just a few supplies.
- 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints
- 5×5 Map Papers
- Lithco (to bind page together)
- Stickers, pens, etc. (to decorate pages)
- Washi Tape
- Cut out the map papers to be 5″ x 5″.
- Adhere each photo print to each one and decorate it with stickers, pens, etc. Elsie has chosen to write down each memory.
- Use Lithco to bind the pages together. It’s best to use a thicker book to hold your scrapbook in place while doing this step.
- Repeat a few more coats until it dries completely.
- Add washi tape to the spine to make it look nicer.
A big thanks to ABM for the fun DIY! (All photos from A Beautiful Mess.)