Tabitha from Fresh Mommy Blog tagged us in her DIY on how to make a mini heart photo collage using PostalPix prints and we knew we had to share it. This simple photo collage DIY can easily give a personal touch to any home decor and doesn’t require too much effort to make — we love that! Follow along below to learn how to make your own and get to know Tabitha a little more.
What do you do for a living? Where ya from?
- I’m originally from Michigan, though we moved our little family (when we were a family of four) to Clearwater, Florida about two and a half years ago… now we’re a family of five and tucked into the sandy shore of the gulf and love it!
What are your passions?
- My passions most definitely are all around my family, my little ones are my passion, my heartbeat. I live to see them grow and flourish and succeed. In the meantime, we have fun with DIY projects, recipes and fashion around here.
Please tell us more about your PostalPix project!
- With the heart collage project, it all began as a way to showcase all of the photos I take on Instagram. If most people are like me, then we have TONS of photos digitally stored somewhere, and yet none of them showcased anywhere, and I wanted to change that. I needed a way to display a large amount of photos at a time, and since my Instagram feed is pretty much my kids (my heart), I decided that’s how I wanted to show the photos.
- PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Double Sided Tape Roller
- Poster Board
- Picture Frame
- Ruler (optional)
- Cut the poster board to fit the frame.
- Start laying down your photos to see how you’d like to arrange them.
- Use a ruler for the sides to make sure you have ample amount of room.
- Tape down the photos on the edge with scrapbook double-sided tape roller.
- Continue laying down the photos to make a heart shape.
- Once the arrangement is to your liking, tape down the outer photo prints first.
- Then fill in the photo prints in the middle.
- Place into frame and enjoy!