Instagram prints can easily be turned into little works of art with just a few supplies! Most craft stores like Michael’s or Joann’s Fabrics carry these mini easels and mini stretched canvases right near the big ones. Best part is, you don’t have to know how to paint! Just gather up your favorite Instagram prints and with ModPodge and a brush, you can emulate brush-like strokes that make it look like little paintings. Follow along below for details on how to make these little guys that are perfect for decoration for everyday or a special occasion.
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Print
- Ultra Mini Art Easel
- Ultra Mini Art Canvas
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Every art canvas is different and not quite a perfect 4″ x 4″, so you will have to trim it. Line up the print to the canvas and trim it as closely as you can to the canvas.
- With the foam brush, apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the print and adhere it to the canvas.
- After a few minutes, apply a thin layer on top of the print itself. Apply a little bit extra on the edges to make sure there’s a good seal between the photo and the canvas.
- Let dry completely for at least 12 hours.
- Display your print proudly on the easel!