Just in time for the Halloween season, these decorative paper pumpkins with mobile photo prints is the perfect project to make with your little ones!
This project is both kid-friendly and great to decorate your entire house with every year for Halloween. With only a few simple steps and supplies, you can make them in any size you’d like and with any size photo prints. Instead of cardstock craft paper, recycled paper bags or any scrap papers you may have can be used instead to make this project more cost-effective. Follow along to learn how to make your own!
- 4×4 PostalPix Mobile Photo Prints
- 5 sheets 12×12 cardstock craft paper (more or less depending on how many pages you’d like)
- Mod Podge (or any all-purpose glue)
- Cut a large circle into each of the 12×12 cardstock craft papers. This can be done freehand or a round object can be used as a template.
- Fold in half and cut off about an inch of the bottom to create the flat bottom of the pumpkin.
- Spread glue thoroughly on each backside of the folded circle.
- Carefully line up each side to adhere together until all half circles are glued together.
- If the papers don’t align properly, don’t worry! Scissors can trim them easily.
- Let dry and attach (paperclips, glue, tape or clothespins are all easy options) your PostalPix mobile photo prints to each side.
That’s it! Now you have no excuse in getting creative for Halloween this season with this kid-friendly and kid-fun project.
Interested in having your DIY project with PostalPix prints featured on our blog? We should chat.