There’s nothing quite better than enjoying a sweet treat, but adding a personal touch to it might just take the cake! (Pun very much intended.) Here’s an easy DIY to make your own small bunting banner using just a few photo prints. You can add it to just about any kind of dessert you can think of. All you’ll need to do is adjust the amount of twine and/or photo prints used.
- A grid of 2×2 PostalPix prints (you’ll only need about 3)
- Baker’s twine (or any kind of rope/twin you’d like)
- Clear adhesive tape (or something more permanent)
- 2 skewer sticks
- Trim down the 2×2 print into a triangle shape (or any shape you’d like).
- For a jumbo cupcake like the one used, you’ll need at least 3 photo prints.
- Measure out the twine and lay everything out with the skewers.
- Optional step: decorate the skewer with color or washi tape.
- Use the tape to adhere the twine to the back of the photo print.
- If this is a permanent project, be sure to use something with more tack or opt for a liquid glue.
- Tie the ends of the twine to the skewers.
- Safely put into delicious treat.
That’s it! This can be easily customizable by adding different papers or even letters to spell out things like “Happy Birthday” or “Congrats” to make it even more personal.