Time to get a jump start on Spring with some color! These washi tape clothespins are perfect to get in the Spring spirit and a great way to display your Android or iPhone prints.
Instagrammer @seasthemoment gave some drab clothespins a facelift that are now perfect to hang any Instagram photo with. What is washi tape you ask? These little beauties from Japan are made from natural fibers and are best described as masking tape with decorative patterns. The craft projects are endless with washi tape, but this is one DIY that will take minutes to complete.
- Washi tape
- Clothespins (any size)
- Jute twine
- Scissors or Xacto knife
- Mod Podge (optional)
(Note: All supplies including washi tape can be purchased at most craft stores, however may be limited in color and designs. More colors and designs, as well as bulk washi tape, can be purchased via Etsy or eBay.)
- Depending on its size, make sure the washi tape covers the entire side of the clothespin.
- Trim the size down if washit tape is too large.
- Washi tape will adhere to the clothespin, but apply Mod Podge if you’d like.
- Cut jute twine (or any kind of string) to desired length while clothespin dry.
- Space out each PostalPix Android or iPhone print evenly and hang with new clothespins.
Voilà! It’s as easy as that. Thanks again Brittany for sharing this nifty DIY with us!
Interested in having your DIY project with PostalPix prints featured on our blog? We should chat.