Miss Jillian from Jillianastasia had this DIY burlap memo board up on Craftgawker and we fell in love with it immediately. Easy to make and even easier to change out your Instagram prints from PostalPix. With only a few supplies, you can make your own burlap memo board in no time. You can cut down the fraction of the time and purchase a pre-made burlap canvas. Unless you’re a hard DIYer and love a good challenge, you can always make your own.
Follow along below for a list of the supplies and instructions!
- PostalPix Instagram Prints
- 8″ x 8″ Burlap Canvas
- Nail Heads or Decorative Tacks
- Mini Clothespins
- Prep your burlap canvas and get your tools handy.
- Measure out a long piece of twine that will cover the width of the burlap canvas, leaving about a half inch of twine that can be tucked behind the canvas.
- Push the nail head or decorative tack into the twine and canvas to hold it into place. This step may require a hammer if you need it.
- Bring the twine to the other side and secure it with another nail head or decorative tack.
- Keep wrapping the twine around the burlap canvas and secure it with more nail heads or decorative tacks until you have even straight lines of twine.
- Once you get to the end, leave another half inch of twine to tuck behind the frame and out of the way.
- Hang your PostalPix photo prints with mini clothespins!
Thank you Jillian from Jillianastasia.com for sharing her DIY with us and giving us a glimpse into her workflow!