Need a last minute gift for Father’s Day gift for the guy who has everything? Don’t fret! We’re bringing back an old favorite DIY of ours that Dads are going to LOVE. These custom photo links with Instagram prints are a cinch to make and takes minutes. They also make for amazingly easy gifts for the guys in your bridal party, brides! Hint, hint. Follow along below this easy DIY.
- (Any Size) PostalPix Photo Prints
- Blank Custom Cuff Links (Etsy)
- Sharp Scissors
- You’ll have to purchase blank cuff links prior to this project and be sure to give yourself enough days for the shipping time. There are plenty on Etsy to choose from!
- Figure out what photo print you’d like to use for the cuff links; the more meaning, the better.
- The cuff link can unscrew to reveal a thin plastic cover to protect your photo print.
- Use this thin plastic cover to help you trace a circle onto the photo print you will be cutting.
- Carefully use a sharp pair of scissors to trim out the circular photo.
- Place the round photo into the cuff link and that’s it!
Card featured in the photo is from JulieAnnArt!