Jeran from Oleander and Palm created this DIY Instagram Hexagon Frame a while back that we think is such a stylish way to display Instagram prints! Easy to make (parents need to help out the kiddos on this one) and easy to change out photos. A new color for each month? Sounds good to us!
Be sure to check out her fun Instagram Necklace DIY too. There are tons of great DIYs over on her blog.
- PostalPix Instagram Prints
- 12″x12″ Card Stock Paper (color or pattern is up to you)
- 12″x12″ Shadow Frame Box (Jeran got hers at Target)
- X-Acto Knife
- Jeran used a Cricut to cut out her 2″ wide hexagon shapes, but you can certainly achieve the same with just a ruler and an X-acto knife!
- Carefully map out how many hexagons you would like and how you want them laid out. You can use the image above as a template.
- Even more carefully, cut out the windows to the hexagons.
- Lay out the Instagram photos so that they show through the hexagonal windows and adhere them to the card stock mat.
- Place the entire thing into the shadow box and your DIY Instagram Hexagon Frame is complete!
A huge shout out to Jerran for allowing us to share this DIY on the PostalPix blog! Be sure to check out Oleander and Palm and follow her daily life over at @oleanderandpalm.