Liz from Love Grows Wild runs one of the most creative and inspiring blogs we’ve ever seen!
Between chic furniture rehabs and yummy food recipes, she also creates some great DIYs including this DIY photo clipboard that we thought would be so perfect for PostalPix prints.
Read along to get to know Liz more and find out what inspires her!
- PostalPix 8″ x 10″ Prints
- (4) 12″ x 13″ Wood Pieces
- Hand Sander
- Wood Stain
- Minwax Paste Finishing Wax
- Sawtooth Hanger
- Antique Hinge Clips
- Super Glue
What do you do for a living? Where ya from?
- I’m a home, food, and lifestyle blogger at Love Grows Wild, and I live on a farm with my husband and two boys in Indiana.
What are your passions? What inspires you?
- I love decorating my home and building things with my own two hands. Furniture makeovers, creating artwork, working with power tools… it’s all such a great creative outlet for me! We’re a young family on a budget, so I love transforming our home with a high-end look for a discount price. I also love cooking and am a huge fan of caramel, mushrooms, coffee, and toffee! My inspiration comes from many places… photography, travel, and some of my role models like Nate Berkus, Martha Stewart, and Sarah Richardson.
Please tell us a little more about your blog! How did you get started?
- I started my blog after moving out into the middle of nowhere with my farmer husband, as a way to share my ideas with the world. I love creating recipes or tutorials for other people to re-create in their own home and share with their family and friends! It’s my very favorite part of my job. : )
Be sure to head over to Love Grows Wild to see the complete list of instructions! All photos by: Liz of Love Grows Wild blog.