In a crunch to get those cards out this holiday season? No problem! We’ve got the easiest holiday photo cards DIY for you guys to make in no time.
This project will be a great one to make with the littles and can easily be traded out for any type of paper imaginable. Using washi tape is safe on your paper as well as your photo print so that the recipients receiving your photo cards can easily remove the photo from the paper and hang up or frame! Follow below for the list of supplies used as well as the step-by-step instructions.
- 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints
- 8.5×11 Cardstock Kraft Paper
- Washi Tape
- Measure and cut down the cardstock kraft paper. The border in which the photo will have is up to you, it just has to be slightly bigger than 4×4 (the size of the photo print).
- Cut out small pieces of the washi tape and apply to all four corners. You can also do the entire border if you wish to create a frame.
- Cut off the excess washi tape.
- Write a sweet little note and mail it out!
Generic, store-bought cards and so last season! It’s time to make it personal and creative with these easy holiday photo cards. Plus you get to score major points with those extended family members.
Happy holidays, everyone!