Haven’t made the leap into full-time scrapbooking yet? We don’t blame you! It can be both time-consuming and pricey, so here’s a super easy photo journal with Instagram prints DIY that can be insanely wallet-friendly.
Instagrammer @meganeda created this easy photo journal with Instagram prints that makes scrapbooking look like a cinch! These are just the basic instructions for the DIY and is entirely up to you to be as creative as you’d like.
- 4×4 PostalPix prints (as many as you’d like!)
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ black cardstock paper (any color, any size)
- Single hole puncher
- Loose-leaf rings, 1″
- White gel pen
- Decide on the type of cardstock paper you’d like to use and what size you’d like it to be.
- Cut cardstock paper down to size and decide on how many pages you’d like.
- Use the single hole puncher to punch 4 holes into the stack of cardstock paper.
- Attach the photo journal together by using the loose-leaf rings.
- Adhere one PostalPix print per page or do a collage, it’s up to you!
- To decorate, use washi tape, ribbon, stickers, etc.
- Write special notes, dates or even draw something fun with the white gel pen (or any color pen that can show up on black paper).
That’s it! Keep it as simple as you’d like, or be creative and try new things! This is a great idea for those doing a 365 project this year because you can make an easy photo journal for each month with your Instagram prints using this simple DIY.
Thanks Megan for the fun, new photo journal idea!