Introducing… the exclusive holiday photo card printable for Instagram photo prints from PostalPix!
Just in time for the holidays and for all you busy bees out there, this is as easy as DIY gets! I mean, we did do half the work for you already, but your friends and family don’t have to know. Simply follow the instructions below and follow our guide on what supplies you will need to get the best print out of these guys.
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Presentation Paper (something thicker in weight that your printer can handle)
- Photo Corners
- Washi Tape (optional)
- A7 Envelope
- Decide on what photo or photos you’d like to print with PostalPix! Plenty of apps out there to add text directly on the photo for your messages. Check out: Over app or A Beautiful Mess app.
- Download one or both of our printables below! Be sure to save them to your computer first.
- Learn to use your printer settings because it’s best to set at a higher quality print especially if you are going to use a card stock type of paper.
- Trim out the printable carefully.
- Use photo corners or washi tape to adhere your Instagram photo print onto the printable. Orientation is entirely up to you!
- Decorate any way you’d like to or write a message on the back.
- You will need to purchase A7 (5.25 x 7.25) envelopes in order to mail these holiday printables out. You can purchase these at any office supply store.
- Mail it out and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa while you wait for the all the compliments to flow in when your recipients receive your awesome photo cards.