Crafty blogger Jennifer from Earl Grey Blog not only recently featured PostalPix, but included this nifty DIY on how to make an Instagram Calendar! Jennifer chose to keep her photo prints black and white as to keep her house scheme more neutral. Besides, we think it adds such drama to her wall without clashing with her other decor pieces.
We love this DIY so much, we just had to share it here too. So follow along to learn how to make your own. Trust us, it’s a super easy DIY to make on your own in no time.
- 31 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints (depending on the month, of course)
- White Paint Pen (or any color of your choice)
- Chipboard Letters
- Sticky Tack
- Decide on what placement you’d like to the put the photo prints in for the month.
- Number each month with the white paint pen.
- Attach the prints using Sticky Tack – you can easily move them around month to month.
- Use chipboard letters to represent the day (Jennifer got hers at Target) but you can easily print them out yourself.
- Do this for the month name as well.
A huge thank you to Jennifer of Earl Grey Blog for this DIY (All photos are also from Jennifer of Earl Grey Blog.)