Blogger Meg from Rivers and Roads blog created this great DIY on how to make your own Instagram frame using PostalPix prints and we just had to share it.
Follow along using Meg’s instructions and photos to make your own. We love how easy she made it and how convenient a display like this would be. You can change out the photos as often as you want. Imagine doing a really large frame as a focal point in your room. You can still use this DIY for that, just get a larger frame and more prints!
- 4×4 PostalPix Photo Prints
- Picture Frame (the size is up to you)
- Chicken Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Staple Gun
- Baby Clothespins
- Spray Paint (optional)
- If you want to paint your frame a different color, be sure to use a spray paint outdoors and let it dry thoroughly. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Roll out your chicken wire over the back of the frame and measure how much you will need.
- Being extra cautious, take your wire cutters and clip along the wire.
- Lay your trimmed piece of chicken wire over the frame to make sure you have cut it properly.
- Using a staple gun, start stapling up one side every 2-3 inches.
- Once one side is completed, start on the opposite side of the frame and as you staple, pull the chicken wire tight so it’s not too lose or flimsy once you’re finished.
- Trim or fold over the excess wire on the sides of the frame and that’s it!
- Use clothespins or any kind of clip to hold your PostalPix prints in place.
Thanks Meg from Rivers and Roads blog for creating such a fun DIY!