Natalie of Crème de la Craft crafted this amazing little Instagram Photo Book DIY that we just had to share on our blog!
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, we think this DIY would be a perfect (quick) gift idea or a great project to make with Mom or your kiddos. We love how creative this book is and completely customizable to fit what you want. Make it as simple or as complex! The end results end up looking fantastic and certainly will be a gift idea they won’t forget.
- PostalPix Photo Prints
- 6” x 3” cardstock paper (you’ll need 1 sheet for every 2 photos)
- Glue stick or tape runner (I used a glue stick, but think a tape runner would have been easier to work with)
- 2 pieces of 3.5” x 3.5” chip board (you can also upcycle a notebook cover or cereal box)
- Decorative scrapbook paper (for the covers)
- Red felt
- Scotch tape
- Scissors (or a paper trimmer for super straight lines)
For a full list of instructions on how to make your very own Instagram Photo Book, head over to Crème de la Craft!