Instagram photo prints and clothespins go together like peas and carrots! We’ve got a fun little DIY for you guys to turn clothespins into little mosaics. Use them individually or put them together in a row to create an image. This simple project is great to do with kids and doesn’t require a lot of time to make.
- At least 1 PostalPix photo print
- At least 5 (standard size) clothespins
- Scissors or X-Acto knife
- Mod Podge or other adhesive
- Small brush or applicator for the adhesive
- Cutting board or something safe to cut on
- Measure out the width of one clothpin on one edge of the photo print.
- Use X-Acto to cut the length, or use pen to mark and then cut with the scissors.
- Use the first strip to measure out the rest and cut accordingly.
- Apply Mod Podge to one edge of the clothespin and adhere the one strip of photo print onto it.
- Cut off the excess photo print from top or bottom.
- Repeat until desired amount – 1 4×4 print should yield about a dozen clothespins.