Just when a banner idea couldn’t get any easier, this letter photo print banner with Afterlight app might just set the bar. Using just an app, you can easily add clipping masks of numbers and letters to make the easiest banners, ever! Afterlight is also an incredibly versatile app that’s full of creative filters and unique wallpapers. Available for both iOS and Android, this app pairs perfectly with PostalPix!
Inspired by our friend @plantstrongvegan (theplantstrongvegan.com) who sent us this Christmas banner!
- Afterlight App
- 4×4 PostalPix Instagram Prints
- Mini Clothespins
- Jute Twine
- Washi Tape
- Download the Afterlight app available for iPhone and Android.
- Edit your photos using their extensive collection of filters and settings.
- Load up the Frames button on the far right towards the bottom panel and go to “Type” or “Script.”
- This adds clipping masks of letters and numbers directly on your photo in a snap.
- Save the photos onto your Camera Roll and download it with PostalPix!
Using mini clothespins and twine and voilà, an instant letter photo print banner!