We recently found Happiness is Creating‘s Mini Easel Display with Instagram Prints DIY on Craftgawker and we loved it so much we had to request it to be featured on our own blog!
The talented mastermind behind the DIY is Meghan and she is as obsessed with Instagram as we are, which we love! She created a way to display them up as little works of art and one that’s easy to change out whenever you’d like. This is also a great decor piece for parties, especially birthdays for the kiddos. Follow along for this super simple DIY and get inspired the next time you need a way to display your PostalPix prints!
- 2×2 (or 4×4) PostalPix Photo Prints
- 2 Cork Coasters
- Mini Wooden Easels
- Paint & Brush
- Push Pins
- Paint your mini art easel (optional).
- Apply a strong adhesive (E6000 used in this project) to one side of the coaster.
- Adhere the other cork coaster and let them dry completely.
- Decide on which print you want to display and attach it to the cork coaster with push pins.
- Decorate as much or as little as you’d like!
Thanks to Meghan over at Happiness is Creating for sharing such a great DIY with us and providing all of the photos!